Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada votes 2015

It's astounding. I've even found a photo of his real father. Clifford Shack- google the man's name. It's amazing what he's got on Obama.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

J, that's the most ridiculous hoax you're ever latched onto. Let it go.

No hoax. Obama's the hoax. He's been groomed for a LONG time. I always wondered why the Bush's put up no fuss about Obama and the Dems taking over.
    Now I don't have to wonder.
    It's all part of the plan...

It's all part of the plan alright and Obama isn't that different from Bush but it's no hoax and that Illuminati stuff is pure crap.

It's crap, but it's real. I say this with no anti-Semitism, because I'm not anti-Jewish- my favorite filmmaker and a lot of my favorite people are Jewish. But make no mistake:
    There is a "Synagogue of Satan" on this earth, working the synthesis myth, for sinister aims. The entire middle east has been transformed in just a short period of time. That is no accident.

They don't even hide it anymore, Chris.
    And the President is at the mercy of these idiots- I just re-read Hunter Thompson's brilliant book Generation of Swine, and in it he describes Ronald Reagan's fall from grace over the Iran-Contra affair. Reagan had NO CLUE what was going on there. That shit in Nicaragua was way over his head- that was CIA all the way. And who was next in line to be President? That's right, Bush Sr., former head of the CIA. Hunter is imploring Gary Hart about WINNING in that book, even after his sex scandal, because George Bush senior was considered a fool, not fit to lead anything, and Reagan wouldn't even endorse him, his own Vice-President.

It's all quite clear to me. They have no problem doing coup 'detats- even on their own unsuspecting Commanders'-in-Chief.
    I asked my "bird" about Trudeau winning a Majority when he warned me to brace myself for another Harper Majority.
    His reply? "They felt the need to switch horses mid-stream. Pronto".

Bush senior was director of the CIA, but only for one year. Reagan of course did endorse George H.W. Bush once he won the Republican nomination. A Wikipedia article on Generation of Swine gives this quotation about TV, which shows I guess why you like his writing so much. It's as spicy and clear as yours.
    The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason
    Last edited by Chris Knipp; 02-02-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Hunter was dead-bang-on correct about it too: "If Bush Sr. wins, a whole generation will be turned off politics for 4 years!" (paraphrase)

Hunter opens that book with a quote from the Book of Revelation, a quote about the "morning star" (Satan), and why he has stolen more from the book of revelation than any other book. Hunter Thompson wasn't a drug-crazed loon. He was sharper than everyone gives him credit for. He lasered in on the truth in American politics better than anyone before or since.

Get your hands on a copy of Generation of Swine- Hunter goes to the heart of the matter with the CIA. I was amazed at what he knew and how he dared to say what he knew. William Casey gets no free ride...

I think people need to remember that America was never a democracy. It's always been a Republic, and I don't think it will change in my lifetime. Some say that Trump is running as a ruse- to pave the way for Hillary Clinton to snatch it away from the competition. Remember, he endorsed Bill & Hillary HUGE once upon a time...Trump may be the biggest flip-flopper we've ever seen, and he's nowhere near the Oval Office yet!

The CIA was a lot more scandalous back in the days of Hunter Thompson's glory than it is today. I can assure you that such kooky theories about Trump aiding Hilary are of no value.

In the Iowa caucuses -- which show the USA is a democracy in many ways still and not a republic -- the indicator of who may win the presidential nominations, the Republicans showed their disarray, and spread-out positions and competition. Front runner Trump lost by over three points to Ted Cruz. I think this is the beginning of an upset for Trump, whose popularity as a colorful personality doesn't mean he can be elected. I really don't think Cruz looks like somebody who can ever be elected either. Cruz is powered by the evangelical Christians and more extreme conservatives, and that will not attract the majority of voters. Rubio looks good. Two children of emigrants, Cruz and Rubio, sharply competed with a billionaire who inherited wealth.

Hilary Clinton beat Bernie Sanders only by a fraction of one point. In principle I prefer Sanders, but whether he can ultimately win is very uncertain. If the next president is Hillary she'll be more belligerent than Afghan warrior and drone king Obama, will be tougher and probably have a better political machine than Obama. But there is a lot of excitement in the Democratic competition right now. Everybody young, low income, looking for change, every new voter, is a potential Sanders supporter. But could Sanders win a presidential election? Will his voice even hold out?

I was all for Bernie Sanders, until my "bird" friend told me he may be a total fraud. He's sobered me up on so much it's crazy.
    How accurate is that 1% that Bernie lost by? How do we know that shit isn't fixed?

How can Voters ignore the debacle that was Benghazi or Hillary's deletion of 30,000 e-mails? Nixon deleted 18 minutes of tape- she deleted THIRTY THOUSAND e-mails. Who's the crook now? Why hasn't Obama ever checked and handled Saudi Arabia like a child? Same reason Bush Jr and Clinton didn't: Bush senior had King Fahd's help to get elected in 1988- it's in GENERATION OF SWINE too- King Fahd fixed the oil prices (just like today's prices are "fixed"? You be the Judge..) so Pappy could get elected. The public was none the wiser.

Yep, I'm spicy on some days. :)

I'm not so sure the CIA isn't as scandalous now as it was then. The current director has been negatively vocal about Michael Bay's "portrayal" of them in 13 Hours. I think that agency has got a LOT of irons in the fire, and it's all to benefit Israel in the end.

Your "bird" is for the birds. Have you been checked for paranoid delusionism?

But of course the CIA has a lot of irons in the fire, and many policies may benefit Israel.

Hilary is not guilty of a debacle that was Benghazi. It was a Republican scheme to discredit her that claimed that. But I am not defending Hilary, only the facts. Lee Fang of the Intercept is pointing out that she made something like $600,000 from giving lectures to Goldman Sachs -- the heart of Wall Street power, where Obama's chummy too -- for the personal profit of the Clinton family. The FBI recovered her 30,000 deleted "personal" emails; we'll see if they uncover anything. My concern is that she is simply more of the same - when isn't that the case? - and that she will be more belligerent than Afghan warrior and king of drones Obama.

My "bird" was once thought by me to be "for the birds". He showed me a few things that made me a believer. No paranoia here- just straight truth. We live in the "Rockefeller dynasty" here in the West, and you shouldn't forget it. Israel is the issue. Israel is the situation. The "Rothschild dynasty" is in Europe, with HQ's in Tel Aviv, Paris and London.
    I have a good handle on what's going on, even without being "in da club". A smoking gun to me is that everybody just stood by (Canada, the U.S, everybody) while slaughters were going on in Syria. No different than Rwanda- everybody just stood and stared. And in many ways, we're still just "standing by"- look at the disaster with the European refugees- countries are dealing with rape and increases in crime and unheard of bullshit due to this cabal. They're shipping these "refugees" back in many cases. There are none being taken in by Saudi Arabia. Isn't that curious? Ground Zero for Muslims is off-limits for refugees. Hmmm. Iraq still has people being slaughtered, it just goes on and on. A "troubled world"? A shit-disturbed world is more like it. How many Nations defer to Israel on this planet? Answer me that and then you know I'm not paranoid or delusional.

That port of Benghazi was mentioned way back in 1988 by my friend Hunter Thompson. But it wasn't about being smeared by Republicans. Hell no. In Generation of Swine he outlines just what exactly Col. M. Gaddaffi was all about, and who did business with him. Saddam Hussein was a businessman too...what happened to Saddam? What happened to Gaddaffi? Who was giving out high-fives when word of Gaddaffi's death hit the airwaves? Hillary Rodham Clinton. What was her role in all of that? She was in CHARGE of liquidating Mommamar.
    Why did Obama make her Secretary of State? Her knowledge, perhaps? Her experience? Do you see any synthesis here? Does it make you angry? Why on earth would she delete anything? She wrote a book for fucks sakes, called Living History!!! She loves to do things for posterity!!!

You won't get this kind of rhetoric on CNN...:)
    Last edited by Johann; 02-03-2016 at 09:39 AM.

I thought you were referring to the incident in which the American Ambassador was killed, covered in Michael Bay's movie. Hilary was raked over the coals repeatedly for that and it appeared mainly a ploy by the Republicans to weaken her bid for President. Would you rather have Trump or Ted Cruz? I would not. I might like Bernie Sanders best, but we'll see where the campaigns go. It's becoming rather interesting after Iowa.

I feel the administrations and parties in the US at the federal level are closely intertwined too, but I'm not sure a conspiracy is necessary to bring this about. It's simply the nature of American politics today.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast