Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada votes 2015

Trump and Cruz are irrelevant. Neither one could lead themselves out of a wet paper bag. What is relevant is what Obama said when he was asked how responsible he feels for Trumps rise: "When he wins, ask me how responsible I feel.."
    Bernie would be ideal, wouldn't he? But he's old. And Obama already rode in on a white horse and did zilch. What are Bernie's odds of changing the fact that the U.S. Federal Reserve was concocted by the Rothschilds and has been maintained ever since? Not great odds, those.

My "bird" showed me the cover of TIME magazine a few weeks after JFK's assassination. Guy de Rothschild was on the cover.
    That's your trigger man, Believe Me. They love irony so much, the President's murderer put himself on the cover of TIME!
    Do some research Chris. This cabal has no limits...
    Last edited by Johann; 02-08-2016 at 11:50 AM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

Yes Bernie is one year older now than Reagon was when reelected for his second term, 74 vs. 73.

If you say things like that Obama "did zilch" your oversimplifications and dismissals will make your political comments nugatory. Less facility and more precision, please. He has done quite a lot, some of it very good, some of it pretty bad. He hasn't just been playing golf.

But then if you know who killed Kennedy, I'll let you speak alone.

Precision? I just gave you precision. I gave the name of the man responsible for Kennedy's murder. And you never knew it.
    And neither did scores of others in your country. No one knows how to research things anymore, I guess.
    A lot is available for all to see on the net: photos, facts, historical truths...but no one wants the truth. Why? Because the truth sets you free.

I have vast amounts of info. I have to ration it out it seems. I have to be "nuggetory" to get through a lot of thick, unconscious skulls. Obama's hair is turning white because the research community is catching up very fast.

I'm worth my weight in precious gems. No one wants to pay up. So be it. I'll continue to expose their ridiculousness until they pull their cowardly trigger. I'm getting tired of being underestimated...
    Last edited by Johann; 02-03-2016 at 09:16 AM.

There is no oversimplification in saying Obama did zilch- he literally did zilch.
    Do you remember that in 2008 he made the extraordinary claim that he was going to bring about world peace?
    What he really meant was BABYLON will be attempted to be re-established under his watch, at the same geographical LOCATION no less- right on the Tigris & Euphrates! He told the world that he's "with the program"- and believe me, it's a fuckin' PROGRAM!
    Where is the biggest US Embassy in the world? In Babylon! We call it Iraq today, but it's historically Babylon. Have you had a look at that Embassy? Take a gander at that "facility"- tell me what you see. I'll tell ya what I see: it's the Tower of Babel, the Tower of CONFUSION, being built as they go, and it covers as much land as Vatican City.

No delusions here- you just don't see what I see.
    Last edited by Johann; 02-03-2016 at 09:40 AM.

www.montaguekeen.com/page127.html

Read this link and think about it hard. Tell me it's "crap"...

Is this a source for you? But it's only opinion, not information.

It's not information?
    Gee, what would be information? What sources would you like me to provide?
    These guys don't exactly put out press releases. We have a whole planet of people who don't know about it, and a whole planet of people who don't tell about it. What, pray tell, would satisfy you?

I'm not trying to convince you Chris. You're free to scoff and ignore. But do so at your own peril, as the man wrote in that letter.
    You should at the very least be open to it being a "possibility". I was, and now I'm 1000% sure it's real.
    The middle east is first. Then Europe, then us, here in the west. (while working overtime to de-populate in other areas)

And we are watching it happen in real slow time, so no one suspects at thing. This isn't paranoia. THIS IS A CABAL.
    And I will get my kicks before the shithouse goes up in flames. Trust me. :)

You sent this link. Maybe it was the wrong link?

www.montaguekeen.com/page127.html

Where does it give sources for its declarations and predictions?

What is this "Cabal"? How do you know about it? Where is it to be found?

That's the right link. That guy gives you everything without naming names, in one letter.

This cabal is centuries old, no one told you about it, and they never told me. They never told my parents, or my grandparents.
    This goes back to the early days of the London stock exchange and Nathan Rothschild, even further.
    The gentleman who wrote that letter knows what's going on and doesn't name names or provide any sources for his claims.
    But you can tell he's warning people, you can tell he obviously has a conscience, and that's what we need now: consciences and brains and BRAVERY to expose these fuckers for the evil frauds they are and always were. The ones at the very top are Jewish, and you never answered me Chris: How many countries on this planet defer to Israel?
    You get three guesses, and the first two don't count.

EYES WIDE SHUT isn't just a movie title. It describes the whole human race, a bunch of dupes, who don't police their own corrupt scum at the top. There's a reason Hunter Thompson's last book was called HEY RUBE.

I know about this cabal because my "bird" brought it to my attention. I thought he was crazy. But over three years he's proven to me that he's absolutely right, and he's given me unbelievable insight into what this cabal is doing. The whole world is under it's grip. They literally believe they own the world, and us "muggles" are not privy to the mechanations. That's right- I used the word "muggles" to describe us "gentiles"- Harry Potter is Iluminati doctrination for children- you have the "wizards" and you have the "muggles"- which one are you?

I know that by exposing these cocksuckers I have crosshairs on my forehead. But I don't give two shits. I have no fear. None.
    I'm actually waiting to see how they get close to me, how they "off" me. So far, they've allowed me to bip and chip.
    Make quick work of me, wizards! Because I am a threat to you. I told you before, but you don't listen. Wizards don't listen to anyone except their own hubris.
    I got Titanium balls. I was willing to die for my country when I was a soldier. Now I'm willing to die to expose the worst conspiracy in the history of the universe, and all of its pathetic, cowardly adherents. I incinerate them in my mind. And when the shit hits the fan, I will take glee in being a REAL soldier. All bets are off now. I boarded my Titanic a long time ago, I'm out on the perimeter, with Jim Morrison, where there are no stars.

The gentleman who wrote that letter knows what's going on and doesn't name names or provide any sources for his claims.
    Well, you said it yourself. If he doesn't provide any sources or name names just maybe he might not know "what's going on." This "cabal" thing is a widespread conspiracy theory. There is no basis for it. But it appeals to overactive imaginations.

There is a basis for it: World Domination. Remember, they feel "magical" (LOL), they feel way superior, when they're clearly not. All they did was design a money system that enslaved the entire world- YOU INCLUDED, Mr. KNIPP! And when people copped to their game, they got angry. They created the monopoly game, all the money and all the "property", and they realized that they got the short end of the stick. It's lonely and Jewish at the top...hard to hoodwink 24/7! Time to de-populate! Did you know that Prince Phillip (The Queen's hubby) once said he wants to come back as a virus and wipe out the human race? And that he was a member of the Nazi party in the 30's?
    No? You never heard that? What a nice guy! What a charmer! What ROYALTY!

How many people are dependent?
    How many are INdependent?
    What kinds of "costs" are involved?
    Answer those three questions and you have life on earth.

In 1976 Paddy Chayefsky said "How does one preserve oneself in a world where Life doesn't mean much?"
    I'm asking it today. But I know the answer: you don't. You perish with all the others. No one here gets out alive.

Their rich lives are at risk if the cabal is exposed and acted upon.
    Give them NO SHELTER. They gave you none.

I think Prince Philip's idea was to reduce the population, not wipe out the human race. Yes, we do all die in the end. You don't need to cite sources for that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast