Thread: Dawn of justice: Wtf

Threaded View

We can agree that Jesse was miscast. I still don't know why they went with a "tech-twerp" Lex (Lex's son?!). I heard that Batman and Superman basically forget about Lex at one point and fight each other. (?!)

This movie really annoys me. This should be a badass kick-off to the Justice League, to DC's newfound domination of the Seventh Art, which I'm keen to see, as I know it can be done better than the Marvel films. But alas, it's just hype. Zack is the most qualified for the job- I vet him myself- but man, I don't know what's going on here. You can't fail with these characters. They're foolproof!
    Man of Steel was fantastic. So why does the sequel offer these weird items:
    1.Why is Metropolis so close to Gotham? To save money?
    2.Why does Clark's mother say to him that he doesn't owe earthlings anything? Catwoman said that to Bruce in The Dark Knight Rises!
    3. Jeremy Irons- you're right Chris- Michael Caine was fine, exemplar even as Alfred. Why change what was perfect?

I was contemplating seeing this anyways due to my fanboy loyalty to the DC Gods. But just seeing it for Henry Cavill & the lovely Amy Adams is not enough.
    This movie could've (and should've) been a hulking beast, but it looks like quite a loud dud.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-30-2016 at 07:32 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd