Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh = Scourge. CIA puppet. Faker.

Rush ends the first chapter of his book with this chestnut: "You can learn about what's possible in this country by studying me. And if you attain even a fraction of my level of excellence, you will have arrived."
    Wow. In that case, the Johann arrived a long time ago Rush...I've achieved a fraction of what you have. I've embodied excellence for 15 years...LOL Where's my success? hahaha
    Rush ends chapter 1 with this: "So let the lesson begin. Get out your yellow marker and highlight the next chapter. All of It."
    Why, Rush? So I know what words resemble the Banana Yellow Republic? Chapter 2 has the motivational-speaker title THE POWER OF YOU: You make it Work, a play on Elvis' "The Wonder of You"...Jim Morrison loved Elvis.

In this chapter Rush puts on his "Inspiring" hat, trying to inspire the reader out of lethargy, inspire them to see the problem: Liberal Ideology, and how to "Rise Up" and stomp it out, simply by being yourself, joining the Chorus. That would be awesome, and I'm sure in 1993 it probably got a lot of conservatives excited. Rush stirred up some Patriotic shit! Got lethargic Cons talking! A reason to believe! Clinton is now Public Enemy number 1! lol
    It's fascinating to read this book and see how Rush framed his arguments against Bill Clinton's white house. It is a great insight for me into the synthesis of these fuckers, how they framed the 90's politically...Rush makes this claim that Liberals have something against COMPETITION, something against the free market. And we do. Competition is healthy, Rushie. But NOT STACKING THE DECK!!!!! and every politician who has been in power in the Oval Office stacked the deck in their favour. While the rest of us watch and sift through the damage after 4 or 8 years...a vicious cycle of the Eagle in the Whirlpool, swirling down the drain of Imperial Central Bank FOLLY...
    Last edited by Johann; 05-02-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

I believe Rush in his book when he says that ever since he was a little kid his eye was always on Number 1, that he was never intimidated.

I believe him because I've seen pictures of Morrison as a kid, and he's bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready for anything...and he admits his parents loved him and encouraged him. That goes a long way. Stanley Kubrick became who he was because his mother told him from a very young age that there was NOTHING he couldn't do. And I'm certain the Admiral drilled that into his boy's head too.
    My mother told me I can do anything I set my mind to when I was 10. A teacher once told my mother that I could be a future scholar if I applied myself. So she told me. And that turned me off from being a scholar. If I can't be a scholar without "applying myself", (I thought) then I don't want it. "It should be easier than that!" was my young logic...and it may have stunted me, kept me naive and on a narrow path, but I would never have changed it for the world. The path that opened up years later is now so far and wide that the one that was promised to me (if I applied myself) seems positively microscopic. By being your own man you gain a phenomenal perspective.
    (Especially if you're willing to be wrong despite it all.) I always had a hunch that maybe Jim Morrison and the Doors were terrible influences, but my intellect told me no, told me to resist that. I forgave a lot of behavior that Jim got away with simply because I felt he was a genius. I granted him a lotta leeway, I let a lotta shit SLIDE, simply because he displayed a brilliance I had never seen, before or since.

Well now that I have this ten-ton CIA LandMonster dead to rights, and realized that I was one of the biggest Dupes ever, and had the Gut Check of motherfucking Gut Checks (because I felt like one of the smartest people walking the planet by loving Jim) I can tell you with Ironclad certainty that Jim Morrison is one of the worst human beings to ever live. But it's only half his fault. His sick parents are at fault. His odd younger siblings need to spill the beans: ANNE and ANDY. Because Anne knows. She's also in an interview on the "When You're Strange" doc DVD with Jim's father. She admits that Jim could've faked his death, that it's something he WOULD HAVE DONE, but she lies through her teeth when she says it took a long time to get over his death and that she thought he would be a bohemian and poor his entire life. She's way too bubbly and ebullient to be mourning her brother. She and her father have a twinkle in their eyes, and I know exactly why. (and it's not Doors Royalty Checks!) The Morrison's are perfectly OK with what Jim did. They have no problem maintaining the gigantic charade, and neither does ANYONE in the Doors music company or ORBIT. They all keep that MYTHOLOGY going at full tilt! There's new Doors product every quarter, when the band's output was really only 5 record albums, 45 years ago. There is nothing in the vaults. Every scrap has been dug out, save the HWY film or lost footage. As far as music from the band, we got it ALL. They did not tour that much. I have The hardcover Illustrated History, and in it it has the entire tour schedule, for every year the band existed. The dates and cities are not really planned all that well- all over the place, with sometimes considerable gaps. In 1969 the band played MSG in New York in January and then didn't play again until March 1st- the infamous Miami concert. Which tells me that the whole show was a psy-op, a calculating move. I told myself for years: "If I'm wrong about Jim and the Doors, then God will show me..."
    Boy Oh Boy...did He ever...

What really happened to Pam Courson?
    There's this rumour I heard regarding Jim and Pam that in 1971 Jim went to the bank with Pam and he was handed a note by the teller from the CIA. It told him his new "marching orders", and that makes sense, if he's Rush Limbaugh now, right?
    Last edited by Johann; 05-03-2017 at 02:27 AM.

So if Jim is now "Rush Hudson Limbaugh the Third"- very Yankee, those monikers, huh? Shakespearean...like Richard III....then how did he arrive at that name?

Well, I think the Rush is obvious. He's getting a "Rush" everytime he's Live on the air. He's very fast- He rushes through the "Fastest three hours in Media" 5 days a week! He overwhelms those listeners who can't see through his thick fog of conservative crap. They buy everything he's selling because he's so much more knowledgable than them. Sometimes that's all it takes to snag a fan- know more than they do. Seriously- Rush goes on a Blitzkreig whenever he's on the radio. That's his "Go Time"...
    And I admit, for what he does, he's effective. But he needs to be challenged. And he should be challenged.
    But who will do it?
    Who's Qualified?
    Who's got the Stones? (and I don't mean Michael Jigger and Keef Rickards)
    Who's got the 10 and a Half? To slam upside Rushie's Skull?
    Who's got the Kiss of the Tire Iron?
    Who's able to put "The End of Silence" over Jim Morrison?
    Who?
    Who's Brave?
    Who's FEARLESS?
    Who's a hardcore Punk with NOTHING TO LOSE?

He has to be someone who is like an Iron Fist, Punching Through a Blue Sky.
    Who won't yield, won't waver, won't break, who won't give in to CIA bullshit or "Psy-OP" fuckery.
    Who can run for his life when Satan Rears his head, and come back so hard that Satan's tail and horns can be placed on God's Throne.
    Where would you find a man like that?
    Not a line-tower but a Rennaissance Man, hopefully cultured, well-read and Intelligent.
    We need a man who can go bazooka Tit for rocket-launcher Tat, who doesn't mince words and doesn't like "Mr. Crowley".
    Who isn't a War Pig, who knows of a HIGHER POWER, not a Lower Hell...who knows the difference between being betrayed and caving in...where would we find such a Specimen?

LOL

"Limbaugh" comes from a cross between Rimbaud (who Jim Morrison stole from like George Lucas stole from Kurosawa) and "Limbo"- because that was what he was! In Limbo! From 1971 to 1988 (17 years) Jim was in Limbo...training for his "Role" of EIB Blowhard and "America's Albatross Anchorman". I'm not sure if he chose the name or his Daddy. I think it may have been Dad, because "Rushed Packaged Yankee Limburger Cheese" sounds more accurate, the name he was saddled with for being such a Fuck-Up, for messing with Masons too much, for upsetting the apple cart too many times. Don't ever forget: RUSH IS A FUCK-UP. (He can't help it- it's how he responds to his environment)
    Last edited by Johann; 05-03-2017 at 03:44 AM.

In chapter 2 of See, I Told You So Rush mentions how in America we need to motivate people to be the best they can be, to pursue excellence, and how young people need to be taught this. I wholeheartedly agree with that. Count me in. But I have to call Rush out for being a 1000% HYPOCRITE on it, because I heard him say on air with my own ears that we have to stop Liberals at all costs because they insist on treating everybody equal, that everybody must be coddled by telling every child how "Special" they are. I mean, he was really sneering and nasty about it. Yet guess what he writes in his book? This: "Admittedly, I had an advantage over some, because I had parents who always told me I was Special."
    Wow, huh?
    He's a fucking hypocrite through and through! And he'll smugly sneer at you with his perspective, while being guilty of what he's accusing Liberals of. It's breathtaking. It really is.

Here's where he really sets off a firestorm and really pisses me off: "The relentless pursuit of equality, of sameness in the name of fairness, gets us nowhere. Those are goals that are hard to define and impossible to achieve. That's why Liberalism embraces them. The lifeblood of liberalism is the pursuit of perpetually unattainable objectives."

WHOA.
    What Rush couldn't see in 1993 and cannot see today in 2017 is that if Equality were pursued and tangibly achieved, America would go EVERYWHERE. The whole world would rejoice and be amazed that the USA went from racism and deep divisions to rising above after working through it and evolving and spreading a microcosm of Global Peace. THAT would even make me sing along to the Star-Spangled Banner! He simply wants perpetual war, for some kind of perpetual peace, which Gore Vidal brilliantly wrote about. Rush and his ilk cannot look past war and bombs to a future where that is never required. Why is the thought of the USA disarming so terrifying? Afraid of REAL blowback? I think so. And you should. The USA is awesome. I love a helluva lot about the USA and things it has done for the world. But I also know the Sinister side, and Rush does too. But he never goes down that rabbit hole much. It fucks with his narrative, his Agenda. He only references it in passing, as a narrative of "the other side". It's never looked at as a real tenet. It's used as a nick-pick point.

On yesterday's show Rushie was bipping about how ridiculous Washington is today, how "Theatre of the Absurd" it's all become.
    Indeed.
    Unpack it all, Rushie... Keep listeners abreast! Keep up the "good fight". *snicker*
    It's really sad and funny, actually watching this tub of lard react to Pence and the election since Trump "won".
    If you youtube Rush's reactions to Trump winning in the days right after November 8th you'll hear him screeching and yelping and hooting and hollering and laughing like a true Lunatic over how the Democrats Lost. I mean, you gotta hear him- he's truly out in a remote distant quadrant way out in outer space All by himself. He had a huge shit-eating grin, puffing on his cigar, hooting like a hyena in heat over Hillary's loss. It was really disturbing to see. He seemed unhinged on laughing gas. It was fucked up. LOL

Rush, I have to ask: How is "Draining the Swamp" exemplified by dumping a zillion new Billionaire Gators into the swamp?
    People like Linda McMahon, who is about as qualified to be in government as say, the Ebola virus. or Betsy DeVos? Who is so clearly unqualified it's beyond ghastly. This is truly Defcon One for incompetence and obscene ignorance. Trump and his "people" have no ability to see how they look to everyday Americans because they look at themselves as lottery winners, not public servants with a mandate from the People. All they see is how they will glean and rape.

Rush is really shitty to his audience. This guy will sit there and explain how "Washington got what they wanted with this budget. No one was "Rolled!" They knew what they were doing and got what they wanted! That's why Trump voters are mad!" while at the same time knowing FULL WELL that that was gonna happen. "EXPLAINING IT" after the fact with extreme indignance helps NO ONE, Rush!
    How about being behind the 8-Ball? You like to scream at anyone with ears that you know what's what and can see it coming from miles away. You said Trump wasn't a conservative during the campaign, True, but you didn't quite hammer that home to your listeners, did you? You didn't emphasize it enough, did you? To warn them of the gridlock and disappointments to come? You think it's cool to sit there months after an election where a LOT OF PROMISES WERE MADE, and get indignant and righteous over how YOU KNEW Trump wasn't a small government Conservative? You are a fucking piece of work, Asshole. You know all this shit, yet you can't change anything when the rubber hits the road. With all your airwave influence (Trump listens to you everyday, doesn't he?) and with all your 3 decades of raunchy Conservative bloviating and political know-how and towering intellect, you stand today bankrupt? With nothing to say except: "This is beyond the Theatre of the Absurd"?

In the words of a famous TV guy:

Rush Limbaugh? YOU'RE FIRED.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-04-2017 at 04:12 AM.

In his book he says that he believes society's laws should be enforced. I agree Rushie. Why pass laws if you won't enforce 'em?
    But the laws had better be sound. Had better be for the Common Good...So we should start with YOU.
    When you "died" as Jim Morrison, you were facing hard time-breaking rocks on a chain gang hard!- at Raiford Penetentiary, for what you did in Miami on March 1, 1969. Where's society's laws being enforced on that one? Because you are clearly not dead!
    You got a helluva lotta explaining to do, Mr. Dumbwaiter....even tho I can "Unpack" how you did it. I would just like some eyewitnesses to step forward. Because the way I see it, you're Still a Fugitive! If you were dead as Jim then that's another matter. But alive as RUSH LIMBAUGH?
    You are under arrest. You are in custody while we prepare your trial.

And I, JOHANN, am the Lead Prosecutor. I don't need no law degree to do it, either. Just get him on the Stand.
    And let me unleash my Salvos.
    Let me rip him a new BoGrove ASSHOLE.
    Let me SKIN this Lizard pauper...
    Last edited by Johann; 05-04-2017 at 04:22 AM.

"Honesty is the first chapter of the book of Wisdom."- Thomas Jefferson

Aww. Now that's a quote I can be inspired by! Rushie! Why on Earth did you not put that quote at the front your book?
    Or even IN the book? Because I'm posting it, not you. You didn't add that to your 2nd Tome.
    That's one helluva quote there! From a helluvan American, No?
    You would do well to dwell on the quote for a few blood moons, Rushbo.
    You lie as if your life depends on it. It's extremely unnatural, it's disturbing how you wil lie so smoothly Rush. I know acting is lying, pretending, but your Limbaugh Institude for advanced Fibbing is no more Legit than Trump U.
    Be honest Rush. That's why you like Trump, right? A fellow preppy draft dodger who just wanted to succeed in his own warped bubble?
    OMG.
    I just figured it out, Rushie....O.M.G. You were the writer of the gay Travolta movie "The Boy in the Bubble", weren't you? Fess up, Lord Byron. LOL Grab that hook. Yank yourself off air. It's better to burn out than fade away, Rush...

He really does a disservice to America (and the world) by saying that the free market system is best, even going so far as to say "No Argument!!! No arguing that!! THE BEST system!!"- he's militant about it, in fact. And then in the same breath say "But within the free market system there are realities...the gap between the rich and poor widens in logarythmic progression and jobs have been lacking in the USA for 15 years + because we don't really have a free market system".

Wha?? Say again, Over? Repeat your last, Soldier!
    He acknowledges that the economic gap is widening and that jobs and the economy concern America, yet that is stunted by the government? That the free market (which isn't really free...wtf) is hampered by regulations? Which cause adverse reactions to the tax code? I'll say! Glad you're talking truth for once, Rush. Try to keep it up.
    Meet me in the Summer...
    Go down to Tangie Town.
    The peeps down there really know how to get it on. In a free, meat market. lol
    I agree Rushie: People are pissed about the economy. While you enjoy trickle-up economics every day on the air, people suffer. People who support you and support Trump. But you both fail. Just like Dubya failed. As Chris Matthews famously said: "Rush Limbaugh? He's never taken a loss! No matter who wins or loses!" Amen on that. It's all a joke to him. "I straddle the fence, and my balls hurt" he said. Republicans are living up to their Legacy. A Legacy of farts in the wind, drowning in greed and ignorance. Start looking at the Declaration of Independence & the Constitution with new eyes, folks. There's a lot to learn and counter with against "Rush Revere's" revisionist USA history. And he's suggesting a Republic that would never have made Lincoln proud.

He's got this batshit elitist notion that by having the government spend money on programs that actually affect real people that somehow that is "Getting back at the rich", like it's some kind of revenge on the Ruling Class.

I'm very serious when I ask about why there is no Maximum wage. There's a Minimum, which, when you get down to it is really insulting.
    What they're saying with minimum wage is: "We'd pay you less, but it's against the law". LOL
    The Maximum wage would have quite an effect, no? You'd have to have shopaholics curb it a bit in that situation...Have you seen that horrific movie "The Queen of Versailles"? Watch that. Then get back to me. That is a Prime example of the "free market" running amok.
    Our good friend Johnny Depp? Our lovely actor friend? Apparently he's got big-time money problems because he's an addicted impulse shopper. Not good. I heard he likes outrageously expensive wines and has them shipped to him wherever he is. That's cool, I love wine too. But to spend what he spends on a bottle is a little crazy. Once every few years maybe...but he's like every WEEK downing this shit...a bottle of wine that cost more than I make in a year. Wow. Drunk in 2 hours time...On one hand I say bravo because SOMEBODY has gotta buy those old vintages, right? But on another, it's obscene. Rush is no different. The price of his cars and jet alone are off the map outrageous, trappings that Jim Morrison wouldn't go near, only for a ride. He may own a few flashy cars, but not these luxury machines like Jay Leno's got...Jim was famous for owning next to nothing. Clothes and a couple boxes of books. That's all I heard he owned besides the car and boutique he bought for Pam. He lived at the Alta Cienga, which I thought was beyond cool. Beyond awesome. Now he lives in this sprawling property in Palm Beach. If he was Jim, no problem. But he'll never come out and admit it.
    Because he's a fucking COWARD.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-06-2017 at 02:01 AM.

Elton John knows. Steven Tyler knows. Lou Reed knew. David Bowie knows. (he's still alive too).
    A LOT of people know. But they stay MUM.

This idea that Jim Morrison is Rush Limbaugh is a bombshell, right?
    You'd think this would go viral, go Worldwide like a Wildfire. No one seems to be moving on it...
    If you're as serious a Doors fan as I am, then it should be quite patently OBVIOUS it's him. Those who aren't may have doubts.
    But true Doors fans won't. They should see it instantly, like I did.
    I would never come out with an idea this outrageous unless I was a million percent sure.
    In fact, there is no doubt in my cranium that it's him beyond ANY fucking doubt.
    So my question is, why isn't this being reported on? Investigated? Blown out?
    Is it because somebody would have to acknowledge being fucking dumb?
    Or acknowledge that JOHANN on FilmLeaf.NET blew the lid off this story? That Sux, huh? Giving a stranger from Canada credit for exposing one of the most Horrific and Disturbing Scams in the history of the USA?
    Someone I met said that my writing won't connect with a reader, especially with my curse words. Do I care? No.
    I have no audience. I'm not aware of any. No one messages me about how great I am. LOL No one has ever said they are a "fan" of mine.
    That speaks volumes, and the only audience I have or want for this thread is Rush himself. This thread is his Number 1 Fan sending him a love-letter. Hahaha. This piece of shit made me who I am. What was designed to Neutralize me turned me into the Atom Bomb that will destroy my mentor. Good Work Jimbo! As Johnny Cash sang: "YOU can run on for a long time, but sooner or later God's gonna CUT YOU DOWN..."

Consider me God.
    Shake in yer stinky boots, because I'm saving the best for last, Rushie.
    This thread is FAR from over. LOL I'm gonna lay waste to you EXACTLY how you Deserve...
    Your talent may be on loan from God, but mine IS GOD.
    Bitch.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-06-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Rush took Friday off. Must mean he's doing heavy homework...Try to keep up to me, Rushie. Try to keep up.

Thursday's show had him stroking his own cock over how he took Mike Pence to task. It's all synthesis, Rush. Don't get too erect over it. Put those viagra DOWN! Rush had a caller call in and grouse about Pence not answering Rush, saying the American people won with this budget, when clearly they did not. Rush agrees, but it's all for show. Pence and Rush are pals. They'd never stab each other in the poop. They'll just do it for show. While dupe listeners eat it up. It's truly rancid. Thursday's show was rants about Carlos Danger, getting e-mails from Huma, and how James Comey stepped way beyond the boundaries of any investigator. Maybe he did, who cares Rush? Hillary never paid and neither did Trump. All good in the hood, right? Nobody pays in corrupt Washington at the end of the day. Righty-Right? Right-Right.

He barked about how Obama seems to have "influenced" the French election. Not possible Rush. You know why? That's Guy de Rothschilds' HQ. It goes how Guy wants it to go. Right? Right-Right. He also patted himself on the back for the favorable e-mails he got for "explaining" insurance to listeners on his last show. Wow. You threw free info and airtime toward something that is common knowledge. You really are a Shepherd, Rush. *Snicker* Do what ya gotta do to kill that sweet precious airtime, Buddy...
    He said he was "HIP-DEEP IN COMPASSION!" yesterday...what a fuckin' Joke.
    He snivelled about how the left are driving a "wedge", but he couldn't say between who. (?!)
    "But they are trying to Sabotage the Republican effort to repeal and replace Obamacare! We gotta give Democrats the What-For!Trump has got to Lead the Agenda! It's gotta be Him!" Yadda Yadda Yadda... Sing it to the Choir, Rushie.
    The fact is Obamacare seems to be helping millions of people. What am I missing about this that is so bad?
    Can anybody here (Americans, preferably) explain to me what's so shitty about Obamacare?
    Anybody? Because I'm not seeing the issue.

Rush has hooked a lot of listeners because they find him informative and entertaining. And I get that. He's got a loyal following, and I reckon that even if they knew he was Jim Morrison they wouldn't care. (Which is truly troubling and disturbing).
    These people don't know the swath of damage he was part and parcel of. They look right past his Blatant and Undeniable Racism and Bigotry. That makes them shallow human beings, makes them beyond pathetic. They can't see the forest for the trees. He's stoking the flames of DEEP DIVISION here. He's not looking to "Shake Hands Across The Aisle" in any fashion. This is war to him. He's at WAR. LIKE NAPOLEON!. He's Conquering. But he's pissed off with this current Conquest. Democrats are still strutting and Winning.

And so is Johann. A Super-Awesome Liberal. Who is kicking a fat conservative clown's ASS.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-06-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Let's go back to See, I Told You So, Rush's second book.

Chapter 2 has him opining about being a target in the media, being mischaracterized. Hilarious. How can you characterize a character you're playing Rush? Is that like the Self-Interview? The essence of Creativity? LOL
    He quotes Marv Albert attacking him, who said: "If Rush Limbaugh owned or ran a basketball team, you'd get five years in jail for a travelling violation!". Pretty funny. But Rush didn't like that joke. He had to defend himself, with a somewhat comedic take on the NBA if Liberals ran the League. He says he likes using sports analogies because people who play to win have a different attitude. They get into "The Zone". Indeed, Rushie. Indeed. So now we all know how to look at you: as a Sportsman. right? The radio is Sport to you. your Winning Sport? Well, Johann has just ended your streak. Because I play to win too Rushie. I never undertake something unless I can see the end result. And the end result is me throwing dirt on your piano case coffin. I think much differently than your average turnip. I have a mentality like a dog with a bone, an actor on his Mettle, not a dog without a bone, not an actor out on Loan From God...

He's got this gloss of "Helpfulness" about him, doesn't he? He's Earnest, and seemingly on the path of solving problems, BUT IS HE REALLY? He's had 30 years behind that Tin Microphone, and what fucking tangible change has he overseen in those 30 years? Better yet, what the fuck did he do to influence any of it? LOOK REAL HARD AT HIM!
    Because I see nothing. I see he got super-rich and America deteriorated into a Third-World cesspool, a "War on Terror" Empire that stands for nothing but greed and war and death. How much has America progressed or regressed since 1988? I think it's pretty obvious to anybody with a brain.

People need to understand that Rush Limbaugh has never been poor, never been underpriviledged and never had any reason to have any compassion or empathy. He can discuss it like he owns it, but it's just platitudes. Rush doesn't care if you live or die.
    He's soulless. He flip-flops like a trout that lands on the deck. Whenever you corner him he weasels out of it, as if his father is the Dean. He once told a fan who asked for an autograph: "YOU WOULD EAT YOUR OWN SHIT, WOULDN'T YOU?" The fan just said "Hey man, you do what you gotta do..." This is a SNEERER here...this is an arrogant S.O.B.
    This is a man full of Contempt and lacks complete empathy. He's a hard-line IDIOT.
    He mocks Liberals in the book by using Gen. Schwartzkopf of Desert Storm as an example. Ridiculous. "Can you imagine if the number-one objective was equality and fairness for Schwartzkopf?
    Rush, what in the Samhain fuck are you talking about? LIberals hate war. Because war stops Progress. And we're all about PROGRESS. Ideally, Liberals would never even be ON the battlefield, so your analogy is pure anal retention.

He says that the Democrats exploit class envy and hold the wealthy in Contempt. Yep. Absolutely Rushie. And for good reason. Because a true Liberal can seperate their humanity from their wallet. Conservatives can't. Their God is money and always will be. Look who's President. You ARE a reactionary Rush. You're also a coward. And a Liar. And a Fraud. And a Fugitive. And a Disgrace. And a Satanic Scourge.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-06-2017 at 11:11 PM.

"The Democrats are breeding resentment. They have many people believing that anybody who is doing well is a cheater, a crook, selfish, and/or doing something unfair or unjust. I am now enjoying success in my life. That doesn't mean I don't remember what it was like to struggle."---Let me stop you there, Rush.

That's a Lie. You've never struggled. Ever. The only struggle you had in life was obeying Daddy or not. LOL
    I would disagree with you that Democrats are fomenting resentment toward the rich. What they're doing and were doing in '93 when you wrote this tripe was challenging the rich to put their money where their mouths are. What do the rich do? protect their wealth. From Taxes. Taxes make the country run. No man is an Island, Bitch. It's obscene how much money people have while their fellow man dies in the gutter. The "humanity" displayed by the rich consists of offering a job and a sneer. No rich man gets into heaven. Show me one. LOL
    That's why they live it up. They know they only got one life. LOL

There's an exchange of lines in Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut that exemplifies Soulless Rich Fuckers and the Republican mindset:
    ALICE: "Didn't he (Ovid) end up in a place with a very bad climate?"
    SANDOR: "But he made sure he had a good time first. A VERY GOOD TIME..."
    And Rushie has "More fun than any human being is allowed to have..." Ironic, No?

You're on the chessboard, Rush. Get up. Go over to where I tell you. I'm the Grand Master. This is the Dance of Death for you.
    Not me. Feel my Rage and feel my Wrath. Because it's real. I feel so betrayed that I will Scorch you with No Mercy, a la SLAYER.

I've deduced the following about Rush Limbaugh III.

I have no respect for a junkie pill popper who is too cowardly to score his own fix, Ironic, considering Morrison believed scoring drugs is a man's job...He sent out his housekeeper to pick up Oxycontins for him- off the street! He probably gave a fistful of cash and said Go! Who can respect that? Not me, Buster.

Ray Manzarek was right; "The Snake man was gay". He's a selective hearing asshole. He's clearly sitting there with an agenda.
    I give him a new moniker: Mush LimpBalls.
    He's Fat, Stupid...Nigga's Crazy, alright? LOL He's a rapist, with a "Rapey" voice. He couldn't get laid in a Morgue!
    He's Semi-Dystopian. A Vulgar Jaw-Jacker. I saw a comment on him on YouTube by a woman who said "He can't approach a woman. Let alone please one". Ouch. The dude needs a gallon of viagra for his grizzled anthony weiner...he encourages rape and misogyny. Sick man.
    Jim Morrison forced women to get abortions. But one woman got pregnant in 1968, didn't tell him, had the baby. His name is Clifford. There's a fascinating story behind him too: he's now doing ten years in prison for armed robbery. Jim's Dad paid for a DNA test and put him on a retainer. He even played in a band called Lizard Sun...sometimes even with Robby Krieger's son Waylon! But like Dad, he's a fuck-up. Has drug problems, robbed a bank at gunpoint...just like Jesse James...wow. Fits Morrison's "outlaw" image, huh?

Back in November of 2016 Kanye West went a little nutty onstage, calling out Jay-Z and his "killas' and ranting about a NEW WORLD.
    He did what Jim Morrison did in Miami in 1969: get too drunk or high and went onstage and acted like a complete moron. Lost all respect from many quarters...he had to be "fixed". And we haven't heard much from Kanye since, huh? He posed with Trump for photos with a blonde hairdo. He's been pretty quiet lately. Usually he's braggadoccio 24/7...Same thing with Rush Limbaugh. Jim's father probably said "FIX MY SON!" after Miami. The band was in deep trouble- no concerts- shows were cancelled left and right. Jim was put on trial for obscenity and public exposure and open profanity. Not to mention public drunkenness...he screamed at the audience at that show that they were "all a bunch of fucking idiots!!", and he tried to defend himself in court with "Artistic Expression"???!!!

That trial found him guilty. It was on appeal when he went to France in March 1971. There was no extradition treaty between France and the USA back then. Technically he wasn't allowed to flee the country...did he take matters into his own hands? And was "Caught"?
    If so, then tell us! Let us know what the fuck happened! This is some D.B. Cooper shit!

Jim Morrison is for all intents and purposes dead. He really is. Literally and figuratively. When I look at Rush, I'm seeing a man who could not play with Ray, Robby and John ever again, or ever did again, after 1971. The commitment to the ruse was TOTAL.
    It had to be.

Morrison feels more "Revered" in these conditions than as Jim. He admitted in 1988 that he was tired of being considered a pot-smoking Loser, that no one took him seriously. Now he's got CLOUT!
    When he had it all along!
    What's insane is that he could've quit the Doors and done radio! As Jim! And he would still be the #1 radio host and most-listened to anchorman on the air! But he morphed into this fat sack of slime, this hateful wretch, this tubby fragile CHILD.
    He's a well-engineered cannon. They destroyed him. Obliterated him. He's Angry. Can you tell?
    He ensures his survival by promoting Evil.
    Everything he's ever claimed is about SURVIVING ORDEALS.
    Maybe his staying on the air everyday is what's keeping him alive right now.
    He does what he's told or else. Now he's totally out of control. He believes the Hype brought about by the engineered response to his environment- the one he's ASSIGNED TO. MK'S Success! Plenty of Evidence...

He deserves more Scorn than sympathy tho.
    He turned his back on those who loved him the most. Now he's older, he's Lost. Just look at him. What a horrific paradox. I think I'd rather speak a minute's truth and let them put me in front of a firing squad than live like that.

He's the "Tempestuous Young Conqueror". We All Suffer. He is DEEPLY involved in CONCEIT.
    What he does is mass-hypnosis-type fucked-up shit!
    What I'm doing with this thread is POETIC JUSTICE, JUSHBO...

Jim made me a product of evil engineering and made me believe it was MY CHOICE! now that is Genius!
    But unfortuantely, UNFORGIVABLE.
    He's been mocking me and his millions of fans all this time, despising us. While we MOURN him in Paris!
    Who or What is in that grave??? I shudder to think.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-07-2017 at 05:44 AM.

So FBI Director James Comey has been fired by Trump.

I think Rush may be behind it. In fact, I think he may have gotten Mike Pence's ear off-air and suggested it to him, because Trump sure as shit didn't come up with this idea on his own!
    Rush is gonna be squawking tomorrow as if he won the SuperBowl. You just watch...
    This is the biggest display of power from Trump yet. Was Comey getting close? Too close?
    And he had to be shitcanned? Who knows. What we do know is Comey found out by seeing the news on TV!
    The media knew before he did! Wow. This is a rare occurence in Washington. Heads this big don't usually roll...
    If only Trump would disassemble the CIA...

Here's a nugget from See, I Told You So that bears scrutiny:
    "I'm sensitive and sympathetic towards the troubles other people experience. But it would serve no constructive purpose for me to sit around and wring my hands everyday over the disadvantaged, the poor, the homeless, the middle class and others. That would be the Liberal thing to do."

Hey Fuckhead: Liberals don't "wring their hands over it". They wring the necks of shithead conservatives like you who ignore the poor, who think the poor deserve scorn, not a hand-up. What Rush just illustrated there is his colossal inhumanity, typical of any conservative Clown. They don't like to be reminded of the disadvantaged, because it reminds them of what NOT to be. The poor scare the shit out of conservatives. The poor keep them chasing wealth, like a carrot, even if they're already wealthy. It's hilarious. They've got it sown up so tight that they martyr themselves and don't even know it! LOL Rush just proved that the middle class and wealthy NEVER think of the poor or disadvantaged. Only as just that: poor and disadvantaged. This is the entire problem with class warfare. No one sticks up for the helpless except Liberals and compassionate individuals.
    Rush stated baldly that he doesn't even THINK of the poor. It "Serves no constructive purpose" to him. Funny, Rush, considering I think the exact same thing about the rich! The rich serve no purpose to me other than showing me how NOT to be! The reverse of what Conservatives believe! You think you've got the moral high ground? Sorry you don't. Liberals and the POOR do. "Blessed are the poor", you Satanic Scourge...

Rush says something positively chilling on page 16: "We have to remember there will never be a time when everyone is doing well. (Not even when Bill Clinton is gone)."- Wow. That takes balls and a helluva crystal ball to proclaim that! Why will there never be a time when "Everyone" is doing well, Rush??? Explain that one! Could it be because that's how the Rothschilds and Monarchy and Sultan of Brunei and any of their puppets WANT IT? Equality is merely a pipe dream? Along with World Peace?
    Thanks for that wonderful Prophecy, Shitstain! Way to Crush Dreams, Dork!

Rush says that being self-reliant is the way to be. I agree. But that's harder to do than saying it.
    Everybody is dependent on something. Without his platform and ad hawking, Rush would be a homeless opiate addict, no different than the ones I see on the streets of Ottawa. Rush Limbaugh is not a role model. He's actually a criminal. He's gotten away with murder, and because he's worth something to some evil, greedy and soulless parasites, he's allowed to run his sewer five days a week. If he was in the private sector he would've been fired and jailed and had his reputation sullied like you wouldn't believe. But because he's a "star", a "Famous Fibber", he gets away with it.

Ain't that America?
    Last edited by Johann; 05-10-2017 at 03:37 AM.

Chapter 2 of See, I Told You So is Rush setting up his readers for the big fall, and he feeds the reader some choice lies, some choice cuts:

"America needs a cheerleader-someone who can make us feel good about ourselves and give us the confidence to be ourselves again. That is exactly what Reagan did. He made us Proud. But the liberals were threatened by the idea of people taking charge of their own lives, and they attacked Reagan mercilessly as a media charmer, soft on substance".

America doesn't need a cheerleader, Rush. Never did. The Founding Fathers are all the inspiration and "feeling good about ourselves" the USA needs. Gore Vidal wasn't joking when he said it's the United States of Amnesia...people forget the Glorious and Interesting past the USA has, Rush. You are capitalizing on it, and doing it in a warped way. The reason Ronald Reagan is your Hero is because you owe your Life on the air to him. You owe Rotten Ronnie your CAREER, don't ya?
    The Fairness Doctrine.
    Oh yes, the Fairness Doctrine. Hello, Darkness, my old friend. If it wasn't for Reagan removing the Fairness Doctrine, we wouldn't have Rush Limbaugh on the airwaves, poisoning Americans' ears. Because the Fairness Doctrine required radio shows to have a counter-point or counter-argument to whatever political views were on the air. And if you notice, Rush hates any opposing views to his.
    His callers must be willing to talk about what he wants to talk about, nothing else. Except on fridays, when callers can talk about anything. But it doesn't matter anyway, because his callers are Extreme Screened. Nobody gets through who doesn't belong. And if Rush gets a whiff of the enemy, you'll be cut off and hung-up-on in nanosceonds, deftly, with no mercy from El Rushbo.
    His radar is keen for Liberal or Leftist callers. He had a Liberal get through once who challenged him on Reagan.
    Check it out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnJ2OR3GZs
    Last edited by Johann; 05-10-2017 at 04:47 AM.

Listen to this garbage he writes: "Don't kid yourself. I am fully aware of the very real problems our nation faces. But I would rather suggest answers and solutions and encourage people to take responsibility than to sit around and whine about how unfair the world is. That accomplishes nothing."

Indeed. Rush. Unfortunately, you do not "suggest answers and solutions"...no no no. You offer nothing of the sort. You are the wedge, driven straight between the American people. You don't "straddle the fence" anymore, do you? That was the sixties...long time ago. Nowadays you are FIRMLY entrenched. You broke on through to the Conservative side, and you STAYED THERE. You killed Jimmy! You Bastard!
    LOL
    You don't "encourage" anybody either Rush. You ORDER them. You bark at them, as if it's self-evident. That's a military trait...My father was the same way...things are stated as matter-of-fact, self-evident. But without proper scrutiny, how can you be sure that the ideology is Sound? Huh Rush? The ideology may need help, with a Cochlear Implant!
    And quit perpetuating this myth that Liberals whine, like that's all they do. Liberals can be smug, agreed. Can even be condescending. But their heart is in the right place. There's no maliciousness there, no resentment. Unlike you, Rush.
    You say things that are utterly repulsive and unwelcoming in any way. In fact you slip into cro-magnon mode a lot, with draconian views that you don't even recognize as such. But even to a lay person, it's clear you have hate in your blood. You can HEAR it in your voice! In your Tone! You don't hide it Rush! Your voice is LACED with pure hatred and venom.
    You're not a harmless little fuzzball. You are a destructive force, and even when you are right about something, the ham-handed way in which you bloviate about it is utterly rancid.
    He says he believes it's possible and preferable to elevate most people to new heights rather than to equalize society, by taking away from those who have succeeded.
    What a disingenuous fuckhead.
    OF COURSE that's preferable, Rush! But guess what? In the almost 30 years since you wrote that book how many people have you "elevated"? PERSONALLY? Let me (Johann) rant for a minute here: "Taking away from those who have succeeded?"- let me rip that apart.
    I have never been wealthy. I never had the drive to relentlessly pursue money like a maniac, like Kevin O'Leary types do. Those are people with deep seated fears and inferiority complexes. The idea of a millionaire or billionaire is obscene. Money is a human creation. It doesn't love you back. It's a means to an end, and it could end hunger- world hunger- if the rich and the ruling class decided to, decided to snap their fingers. That would be "An Investment in the Future", would it not? Then why are no wealthy cocksuckers looking at that? GREED, that's why. The free-market system lets a man's ego inflate to bursting. Just look at photos of Rush Limbaugh- he's the living embodiment of mediocrity becoming an Egomaniac.

He only "elevates" himself. And so do most conservatives. And they *begrudgingly* promote their own. And they are the quickest to throw their own under the bus (See: STEPHEN HARPER- the worst Canadian Prime Minister in History- I wrote briliantly about him:)
    Rush Lies in his book when he says that he's "Tired of all the Negativism"- that is complete bullshit, because that's his bread and butter. His whole show is BASED on negativism- his own slant. Not all Conservatives are like Rush Limbaugh. No No No. That's something else that has to be made clear here: Millions of listeners think Rush speaks for the entire Right.
    He doesn't. I know a lot of Conservative people, and I like a lot of them, they are actually good people, good god-fearing people. But they have very narrow minds in a lot of cases, because while Rush accuses Liberals of being a destructive philosophy, I would counter that with the exact opposite: that conservatism has caused more death and destruction than liberalism. AND I would also point out that the modern Republican party has rejected Conservatism anyway, that it is not a driving force of the party- BUSINESS IS.

Rush mentions NY culture critic David Hinckley, who famously said: "The thing with Rush Limbaugh's fans is that they don't know he's kidding." BAM! Rush knows it was 1000% accurate, yet he had to put it in his book and say: "Like so many other Liberals, he just can't believe my message is sincere."- Um, no Rush. Trust me, I know that you are kidding and always have been. Remember, I only just learned of you being Jim last August. So I'm newly shattered to your "Kidding Ways"...As Rush Limbaugh, you are patently EVIL, patently Lying through your teeth. Both with your ridiculous on-air commercials, your EIB network gift shop, and your extremely false political beliefs. You are a Fraud 666 ways to Sunday, with a Black Sabbath thrown in...Viva Mr. Crowley!, Right Jushbo?

He smugly states that the contempt for him and his audience has backfired. Maybe in 1992 it backfired, but not today Rush. Mike Stark got your goat, and so did Johann. As much as I'm not crazy about Obama, you know as well as I do that he coalesced and strengthened the Left. He really did. And it was a good thing. I don't like how he ran things on several fronts, but I won't get into that. It's not as important as the overall feeling he gave Americans, which you yourself say was so important with Reagan- how he made people intuitively be more Aware of America and it's role, at home and abroad. And Obama took a page from Reagan's playbook on it, and that rankles you. Doesn't it, Rush? That this smart black man was savvy enough to see how he would look after he was gone?

Rush says he has thick skin. Yes he does. I can vouch for that. He's a stubborn pig, even tough old bastard. He's been around the block, I'll grant him that. He says he has the satisfaction of always knowing he's right. (???) How many people have you met in your life that say they are always right? And that they get immense Satisfaction out of being right? How many? I've never met anybody who was so sure of themselves that they are ALWAYS right, so much so that they experience waves of "Succulent Satisfaction" over it? Hmm? I've met none. Even my father, who definitely had a "My way or the highway" attitude over being right, never claimed satisfaction from it, or gloated about it, He never strutted or threw it in people's faces, let alone on TV or on Radio...
    Rush says he remains in good cheer despite his naysayers. He has to. If he didn't, his head would explode. If he saw himself as others see him he would commit suicide, on-air. He's a big boy. He can handle my arrows. He ignores his detractors anyway.
    I am a figment of his EIB Imagination.
    LOL

He makes a point of defending his listeners in chapter 2. And he's got good reason to do that. My thread here isn't really about Rush Limbaugh- it's about the influence he has, how what he says eats its' way into a listeners brain and takes root, when what he said could be totally wrong, a lie. Neophyte listeners, the ones new to politics will tune in and hear a guy speak with Authority about the body politic, with conviction, and then they hear his callers call in, and 99% immediately have to say on-air how long they've been listening to Rush or how long they sucked his Tubby toes...He's the All-Seeing, All-Knowing, Illuminutti Maha Rushie, coming at ya all across the Fruity Plain...most of his listeners are oblivious to the mechanations and politics involved in Washington. But I'm sure a bunch of them listen a long time and think they have some kind of handle on the situation, just like Rushbo. A few might, I can admit. But a lot are lost, reactionaries, with only a sliver of the pie, of the entire mosaic, and a lot of the time they're bigots and zealots, of varying degree. He can whip them into a frenzy. He just KNOWS how to say the right triggers. Frame the story in such a way to stir up resentment and dissent. And he whines about "fake news"??? He's the fuckin' Original, Daddy-O! LOL Pot meet Kettle! He's a Master at Obfuscation, as I've told you before. He's really good at channelling hatred into flashpoint political war.

Hey Rush: Straight from me, Johann:
    You're a flash in the pan. All sizzle, no Steak. It isn't going to work. I shut off your microphone.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-11-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast