I was very disappointed with Good Time, after the hype. Mudbound for me was too hellbent for tragedy. Couldn't watch it at home. In a theater I'd have stuck it out. It was top-rated for that year. I guess Serra is really good at doing people dying but it seems to take them awfully long. I saw both his dying-famous-men films. "Antoine Doinel" is NOT well, I can tell you. He has not taken care of himself. He is younger then me.

Look for some new film reviews coming from me of:

Support the Girls (Andrew Bujalski)
John McEnroe: In the Realm of Perfection (Julien Faraut) narrated in English by Mathieu Amalric
Madeline's Madeline (Josephine Decker)
A Whale of a Tale (Megumi Sasaki)

These are all coming out in the next few weeks and all have high critical ratings.

Of recent films I've seen in theaters I find MCQUEEN leaves the greatest glow. I also think SORRY TO BOTHER YOU is a great comedy. I did not get the other Oakland movie, BLINDSPOTTING, didn't see the point of it quite. In a similar vein looking forward to BLACKKKLANSMAN by Spike Lee. The new TOM CRUISE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE is great, but then, it disappears in the corners of your mind among all the similar films. He is in remarkable shape. I wonder what he can do a 10K in. Isn't he about your age?

I guess you are saying you're going to run a 10K in 43.7 minutes, but is it normal to calculate a kilometer race in minutes per mile? I guess here maybe it is. I think I did do about that once, but when I was younger than you are now. Ten-Ks are hard, aren't they?