I liked how Yoda called Luke "Young Skywalker" too.

Kylo Ren has become the de facto Baddie in this new series. I can't wait to see the next episode.
I also like Rose- she gets a lot of indifference from fans, but I really like Rose. She fit into Star Wars just fine to me.
Snoke's demise was a surprise. I didn't see that coming, so kudos to Rian Johnson for not being predictable.
I repeat: the third act of The Last Jedi was Aces.
Just like how the final act of Rogue One raised the roof, I was stoked by the end of Last Jedi.
They actually tied up a lot of loose ends, i.e. the original trilogy and how it connects to the new direction the series must take.
Leia's "big moment" was interesting to me, and if I had one complaint, it was that she was under-used.
The movie was all about Luke, so Leia was overshadowed to me. They could've given her morescreen time and a more walloping use of her Force powers. But seeing her use them was Cool. We've never seen that in Star Wars.
Visually, The Last Jedi impressed me. That kind of SFX and production design is what I want to see these days.
It's great to know that special effects and big action can still be done right.
If I was a kid, that might've been my favorite movie ever.
I'm a pretty good nit-picker of movies, and the backlash over how "Bad" The Last Jedi is even surprised me.
No joke- fans DESPISED that movie. Some hate it even worse than the prequels & Jar-Jar Binks.