Thread: 2020 U.S. Election

Hybrid View

Sorry, the filthy animal merry Christmas was for Bill BARR!!
    So this one's for you, Bill S. hahaha

Because it's Christmas Eve I want to keep it as positive as possible, and it's hard to do with this stimulus bill, offering a paltry $600 to people who've been in dire straits for 9 months.
    Try to keep in mind these "lawmakers" make $130,000+ a year in salary, only to argue all year over handing out 600 bucks. It's stunning.

Rush Limbaugh did his final radio broadcast for the year yesterday and he got emotional, expressing gratitude for those who've been there for him throughout his illness, including his listeners.
    You don't see Rush get emotional often, in fact I've never seen it. I just assumed he's got a Heart of Stone.
    But there he was, tearing up. I believe him when he says he gets most thankful at Christmastime. I sincerely believe he has profound memories of Christmas from his youth.
    It pleases me immensely that he made it to Christmas day, Christ's birthday. (Not really his birthday because his birth and death dates are not actually known).
    I said I would believe that he has a personal relationship with Christ if he makes it to Christmas day. And he did and I do.
    I have profound qualms with Rush's politics, but that can be set aside in the name of God.
    He is Blessed.
    I prayed for him and still do. He will leave a big void when he departs. No one can do what he does. Not as well, anyhow. His mind is too nimble, and that's why he's so dangerous to his opponents.
    He's lucky to have had that nimbleness of mind all the way to age 77.
    You made your mark Rush. Once from the Heart ain't got no expiry date...
    You were like a comet, but not a brief one blazing across the sky.
    My thread on you was genuine- I wrote with passion and I did what I had to do.
    Some may look on it as "ratting", but I'll take those arrows. I didn't rat. I claimed Justice.
    And all's fair in love and war, right Sailor?
    Tell us about the white, blind Light if you get a chance..
    Salancha
    Last edited by Johann; 12-24-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd